101 Giulia serial numbers; 1750 crankshaft; Rugh springs

Does anyone know of a source that lists Giulia Spider (101-23) chassis
number sequences per year of production?  In other words, what VIN
sequence corresponds to the 1963 model year, the 1964 model year, etc.
My "1963" Spider's VIN is AR372591.

I'll rerun a question I posted a few weeks ago (got no response).  Is
the crankshaft in a 1750 engine fully-counterweighted--as the ones in
the 2-liter engine are?  Or is it partially-counterweighted, as in the
1600?

And finally, are the springs currently sold by Centerline manufactured
by Rugh? I was privileged to drive Stephen Gibbon's (of Centerline) VERY
nice 1750-powered Giulietta (equipped with Centerline springs) last
fall. Handling was very solid--with no degradation in ride quality.
(Ran like a striped-assed ape, too!)

Regards--Jim