Non running 164 S for sale

	Hi All, I have decided to spend more time with my wife and working so I no
longer have time to play with 3 cars anymore.

For Sale:

1991 164 S 108K miles, motor is seized by the previous owner so it is a
non-runner, hit the oil sump. I was told by the previous owner that it
recently had a top end rebuild. The body is a good 10 footer. It had been
wrecked once and repaired not to the highest standard. The interior is in
good condition. You could fix it and drive it or it would make a great parts
car. It also comes with a set of factory manuals.

Price $2,000 firm for all

If no one want the car as a whole by the end of April, I will be parting it
out. Until then no individual parts will be sold for less than $2,000 per
piece :)

The car is located 40 minutes outside of Seattle, WA.

Thanks

- --Greg Fosmark