Big Sixes

A query for another net-impaired friend:
Anyone on either side of the Atlantic have a bellhousing for an Alfa Six
using a ZF transmission?  I understand the model was called the Big Six on
the European market.  It was the car which used the V6 similar to the GTV-6,
but with a conventional tranny.

I'm sworn to secrecy, but everyone should approve this project and we'd like
to see it done for the Nat'l Convention next year.
Ciao tutti,
Joe