Alfa JPEGs

Hello, all --

Just wanted to share one of the best sites I've found for
racing photos on the Web:

   http://www.chez.com/ddrmotorsport

Each week (changed every Monday) are featured about 10
downloadable shots, 800x600 x 65K colors, of vintage racing
at Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium. This week's selection
includes two great photos of GTAs speeding along in the
typical Spa rainstorms. Excellent Windows wallpaper!

(Ob disclaimer: I've no commercial interest therein. It's
just a cool site.)

Regards,
Stephen Moore
1969 Roundtail-in-progress