Alfa 2.0TS coils- Technical info

Here's a couple of good questions for those who like the highly technical
aspect of Alfas. These questions relate to the coils from a 2.0l twin
spark engine from a 75 or any other alfa with the motronic unit with a
four pin connector to the coil modules.

1) Is the trigger edge (signal to fire) rising or falling. Most
conventional systems are falling, so I assume that is the case here but I
would like to make sure that this is the case here.

2) On the four pin plug what does each wire to the module do? I may need
to re-wire this and therefore need to know the function of each wire from
the ECU.

3) What is the loading sent to/from the ECU to the module?

Have fun with these - I hope that someone can help!

Thanks
Rob