Thank you and more info

Thanks to all who responded with great tech advice on the TA...from what many
of you have told me it sounds as if yes the TA is bad...but that isnt the root
of my problem...cold start and operation is good...hot start and operation is
bad.  Since in a way the TA acts as a choke it should be the other way around.
The pump was replaced and adjusted by a professional, done as a favor for the
previous owner.  But the problem didnt go away.  I am perplexed. Still gonna
try to fix the TA...gets cold here in the northeast and although the alfa will
be a warm weather car it would be nice to know it is there in an emergency.
Any more thoughts on what I should check next? I have been reading all the
tech articles I can find but none seem to address symptoms like this, most of
the problems are with cold start or overall poor running.  It runs great when
you start it cold and leave it running.  Maybe not a fuel system problem at
all?  Some other area I should look?