Problems with 164 S

I recently purchased a 93 164 S and need some help.

- -Where can I find the owners manual and original literature that came
with the car?
- -Where can I find the original lug wrench?
- -I filled the gas tank yesterday and had a really bad smell of gas for a
about a third of a tank while driving.
- -The warning lights for the brakes flash on for a millisecond every once
in a while.

The car has 64,000 miles on it. I had the car looked at last wednesday by
my mechanic and everthing checked out okay. I had the plugs changed, fuel
injectors cleaned, oil & lube, etc.

Except for the problem above I love the car.

Dennis

86 Spider Quad.
93 164 S