Body flex

Hi all,

I've been out of the loop for a few days, so I'm still catching up on
the digest, but I just wanted to offer an experience that I had with the
90 and body flex (or lack thereof).

I was without a trolley jack and one stage, and need to put the car up
in the air, so I used the car jack. Anyhow, I put the front up, then the
back at one side. I walked around to the other side and was pretty much
able to slide the jack stand right in. The 90 does have the underbody
stiffeners. You can't do this on the Alfetta because the front end is
lighter and with only three jack stands in place it tends to pivot on
diagonally opposing corners - scary.

Tony
1979 Alfetta 2000 (parting out)
1985 Alfa 90 2.5i
The Alfa 90 page http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7709
- --
Tony Lupton                        *   Astracon (Australia)
Learning Products Team Leader   *    * 339 Coronation Drive
Email: t.lupton@domain.elided     *  PO Box 1643
Phone: +61 7 3259 2382                 Milton Qld 4064
Fax:   +61 7 3259 2259            *    Australia