Actuator

If any one out there in Alfa land has a thermostatic actuator or two
that are not working (known bad) and you have no plans for them I
would like to get a hold of them to experiment with. I am not looking
for cores and the one in my car is fine. I am curious about trying to
replace the fluid according to an  article I recently read. I am happy
to pay any shipping if we can make such an arrangement.
Tom Baumen