Re:Sypder, DHC, Cabriolet, etc

I've been told (don't know if its true or not) that there are criteria that
define a car as a drophead coupe, roadster, and cabriolet.  One of the points
had to do with the mounting of the windscreen.  A car with a removable
windscreen (a Spridget can be removed with 4 bolts) is considered a roadster.
A car with an integrated screen is a drophead coupe.  I think a cabriolet is
another name for a drophead coupe.  Or maybe its more expensive.  I dunno.
Anyone?... Anyone?... Something D-O-O Economics?... Anyone?

Lawrence Gowin
71 GTV Fixed Head Coupe
87 Milano Fixed Head Coupe