164 Fastback

After my 91 164 was demolished by a tree I am still on the trail of new
ones. The current options best options are second hand Hong Kong imports.

The choices are:
1992 12Valve V6
1993 12valve V6
1994 24valve V6

Does anyone know when the steering rack and front suspension was changed?
The 1992 12v is very cheap and I am leaning towards it, but I would like to
determine if it has the quicker rack and the 164Q lowered subframe. Does
anyone know?

I spent Friday test driving the twin spark 156. Its a lovely car, but
doesn't have the speed or style of the 164.

Doug Gould