Advice please, re Duetto Springs

I know that the subject of performance suspension parts have been discussed
often on the list.  Frankly, right now it is a kind of blur.  For example,
among many vague memories are of recommendations for Ward and Dean springs.
(  I was not able to find a Web Site for W&D )

I need to replace the saggers on my '66 Spider.  The car is not a dedicated
racer but will see hot lap track time and wheel to wheel racing of the
Vintage kind - i.e., it's a track and road car.

Will a knowledgeable lister please offer some advise?

Is there any good reason to install a rear anti roll bar?  Right now the
car seems to handle quite well - neutral.  If it ain't broke ..........

Thank you for any guidance as I must move very soon.

David

East Troy, WI ........  60 degrees today .......  Yes !!!!!

750F
2000 GTV
Duetto