engine revs...

all this talk of engine revs ...gave me the craving for speed...so

i droped the hood [top] lit off the machine, let her warm,,,and blew out
of the drive way, taking back roads to the shop....feeling the engine
wind , and the throaty exhaust, aft, mixed with the great sucking sounds
of the webers,foward, was wonderful....the back roads are a dream for
this type of car, or my motorcycles....makes me glad to be alive, and
own an alfa[especially , having just being realesed form the hospital
for pneumonia}

i had to share this feeling...

richard, a scot in exile,

1976 spyder