Wes Ingram needs a ride!!

I was just talking to Wes Ingram about my FI system, offering to let
him drive it sometime at the K.C. convention, and he mentioned that
he needs a ride at the time trials.  He declined my offer since my
wife is also driving, and 3 drivers would be tough.

So, is there anybody out there with an SPICA injected car (probably
better if he did work) who would let Wes drive their car at the track??

What is my interest?  Wes is a nice guy, of course, and he mentioned if
I help get him a ride, he might be able to swing a autocross ride for
me and my wife next year in Portland.  So mention my name :)

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI