nominee for best subject, 1999

>From: "Wendy Wood & Carson Damm" <dammwood@domain.elided>
>Subject: To the fellow in Japan with three shoe brakes.

Related to the Tall Blonde Man with One Black Shoe?

"Alfa Prats" was a damn good one too and has even accidentally spawned its
own commonwealth thread. I guess "prat" wasn't a derisive term during our
colonial times. Too bad. I kind of know what prat means but maybe someone
across the pond could give us a better definition. My dictionary says
"buttocks."

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto