Wierd Conversions

Umpteen years ago I bought a 750 Sprint that turned out to have terminal
rust.  Temporary Alfa insanity.  When parting out the car I got a call
from a local that wanted the trunk floor section.  He had converted his
Sprint to a Corvair engine/transaxle setup and now wanted to convert it
back to the correct configuration.  Okay.

He stopped by and very carefully cut out exactly what he needed.  Seemed
to know exactly what he was doing.  I charged him about 30 bucks (maybe
20) and off he went.

In hindsight I wish that that I had followed up and witnessed the
original conversion.

Did I mention that I have an Alfazda (some assembly required) for sale?

Dave Mericle
Leucadia, CA  BEACH-N-RIDES