91 164L F/S in New York Subs.

Tomorrow I am going to look at a 1991 164L, silver, auto, 32K, updates done
on belt and tensioner.  I forgot to ask about the steppers.  I'm told it is
in perfect condition and the asking price is $8500.00 (neg).  I mentioned
the digest to him, he's not on here (he must HAVE a life), and he did not
want the car posted on the internet just yet.  I'm not sure If I'll buy it
but I have to look as it is locacted 1 mile from my office.  The car is in
Westchester County, New York which is 35 minutes north of NYC.  If anyone is
near Westchester and wants your # passed on send it to me.  If I don't buy
it I give him the numbers.

Glenn Emerson
New York
91 164L