Prats in cars and rear wheel steering issues

In message , Chris Sweetapple <Highwood@domain.elided> writes
>Message text written by INTERNET:alfa@domain.elided
>>Subject: alfa prats for sale<
>
>Here in the UK we get a lot of Volvo prats, quite a few BMW prats, some
>Austin Maestro prats, but very few Alfa prats. =
Regarding the above, I find that the Volvo prats are the ones who buy a
crash resistant car because they dont look where they are going and the
BMW prats have been told that their car had a right of way fitted at the
factory.
Alfa content - where is the switch to turn off the cloaking device on
the 75 and 33? People still cannot recognise that they should not pull
out in front of an Alfa.
Oh, I have to go to the cops and prove that my car is insured etc.
because I "had a skid and nearly lost it, you were lucky that there was
no other traffic on the road". Didn't have the heart to tell the cop
that LSD transaxle alfas always turn that way. Rear wheel steering,
yeah, right on.
- --
jonathan coates
You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off (Michael Caine, The Italian
Job) Hear Hear!