RE: steering box adjustment

The other thing I noticed in the manual for my '88 graduate is that
the oil level may need replenishing - How much/what kind?
I notice the play in my wheel most when I have the wheel turned at
a full stop (at the Wendy's drive-thru), I've got about 3-4" of play at
that point...hmmmmm.......

Thanks....Jeff Nantais in Sarnia,Ontario