Another opinion heard (on springs and shocks)

I have AVO  (from Tom Zat) shock and AR Ricambi springs set up on my 86
Spider. I also have the Ricambi front swaybar. With the shocks set on 6 (out
of 12) on the back and 7 on the front, the ride is pretty stiff, but the car
handles pretty darn well. I can keep a good pace against supposedly much
faster cars at our track days.

with all of this discussion on softer setting, I am going to try and soften
up the rear and see what happens this weekend. I'm curious to see what
happens.