More praise for Rugh springing

Recently, I had the oppt. to observe another set of Rugh springs in
action on the Rally before the DC Tech session.  This was Jack Rugh's
pristine 69 1750 GTV that was following Doug Sedon's Mr. Funky GTV6
with his hogged out 3.0 and generous spec wheel-tire combo,  I was
following Jack with our Verde.  Well,  Jack had zero problems staying
plugged onto Doug's bumper and it was a geniune pleasure to watch
Jack's GTV corner so well over such a tight, bumpy road course that he
encountered.  When I later asked Jack what his favorite section of
road had been, he responded that it was actually the tightest, slowest
section of corners as his favorite.  Hopefully, Jack will bring his
1750 GTV again for the upcoming Blennerhassett weekend with its route
being Route 50 through the WVA highlands.

Ciao,  Jay