Re: Can someone help here? Re: Alfa Help

As I recall, my Weber-converted '79 Spider pretty much just
DID that throughout the 5 years I had it. H*ll, my GTV6 even
does it now and again (when 'lugging' it around turns mostly
but it can happen any time the RPM is under 3500.) Dare I
say it's just an 'Alfa thing'? They like to breathe!

Maybe the sophisticated Motronic machines don't. And I'm
sure I'll be contradicted by other posts. But I think it's
what you call 'personality.'

- - Eric H.