Alfa Event! Apr 23-25, St Louis MO USA

Dear Alfisti,

The Alfa Romeo Owners Club of St Louis invites all Alfisti to
attend our 7th annual miniconvention, Spring Fling '99, to be
held on April 23 - 25 in Washington MO (40 miles west of St
Louis). This is a regional event attended by Alfisti from
Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Tennessee, and Ohio. Here's a
summary of the schedule:

Friday evening -- Welcome dinner at a Missouri riverfront
restaurant (optional).

Saturday morning -- Visit to Wilson Motor Co. Dennis Wilson's
showroom contains many exotic/imported cars.

Saturday morning -- Road rally/driving tour in Missouri wine
country followed by lunch at a winery.

Saturday afternoon -- Open house and art exhibition at a
beautiful old home overlooking the Missouri River.

Saturday evening -- Banquet at a popular riverfront restaurant.

Sunday morning -- Autocross and people's choice concours followed
by an awards luncheon.

For more information see our webpage at:

   http://www.catenary.com/fling

Or, contact Walt Hatcher (314) 239-2690, or Rich Hirsch (email:
catenary@domain.elided).

Rich

Editor, i Saluti, St Louis AROC
Website: http://www.catenary.com/victor/isaluti