Re: "disegno di Bertone" badging trivia

>Jack Hagerty correctly remarks that "Earlier models had them on both sides"
>but doesn't say how much earlier.

I saw one example on a Giulia Sprint GT (~1966 model) at a concours. It
caught my eye because it was on the driver's side.

>This does not account for the cars of Wille R (a single-badge 1600) or Les
>Singh (a two-badge 2000). Every thread needs at least one loose end-

Sounds like you've got two!

- - Jack

| Jack Hagerty                |                                             |
| Robotic Midwives, Ltd.      |    "What luck for leaders that men          |
| Livermore, CA		      |    do not think.  The winner is never       |
| jack@domain.elided   |    asked if he lied." - Adolph Hitler       |
| (925) 455-1143 (voice/fax)  |                                             |
|        ARA #97, NAR #55105, LUNAR #002 / TRA #3943, Aero-PAC #168         |