164 washer

Yes, the top nozzle unit was missing on one side on my car too.
I found it too, initially everyone wanted to sell me the whole washer unit for
one side in excess of $100.But found it separately from a partly accident
broken unit.The top unit with nozzles is rubber.The nozzles are plastic but
are not at risk when forcing the bottom of the top unit out of the connecting
plastic shaft.I think they possibly made it to be a one-time assembly and sell
it in partnumbers only as a whole kit.Therefore the top rubber unit gets
attached "nonremovable" to the shaft by pushing it down and rotating in the
same time .there are multiple "clicking" atachments on the side of the
shaft.You will be able to take it apart but there is a possibillity that you
will crack the shaft on which it is on.
Vlad
'91 164L
Long Island