RE: v-6 spider?

M.Hooker wrote:
>	 i was talking alfa's with a guy, and he says his sister owns a 1988
>graduate, triple black, with a v-6 milano motor, stock. he also says it has
>16 inch wheels. his sister bought it from a dealer in florida, it came off
>a lease. all it says is graduate, and veloce. he swears its true, has
>driven it many times, and says it is wicked fast. ever hear of one?

I'll take 2 of these, with fries and gravy.

Damn - if only this were true.

Hmm...I wonder if you could indeed shoehorn a V-6 into an '88 grad.
Has anyone tried putting 16" Alloys on their spider?

Anyhow - my alfa site is in development:
http://www.whitespace.tct.net/alfa

___
Jeff Nantais
Aphex Imaging