re: class act and ARA track "tour"

Jochen writes:

"Grazie, Wille, but that's not a problem and not very important.
I can and must live with criticism, even if it is rude.
Maybe Samantha is right - and my comment sounded too authoritarian.
(sorry, S.)
But you and all other friends know, that this was not my intention."
- ---
What a great way to respond to an unwarranted harpooning. May we all learn
from this example.
- ---

Attended the ARA track "tour" (in the same way the Tour de France is a
TOUR!) yesterday at Sears Point. Hoo Boy, that was a blast! Most of us
novices exited our cars after it was over and immediatley uttered "Driver's
School"! Exciting and humbling at the same time. Thanks to Terry
Manchester, ARA and CSRG for putting this all together.

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto
84 GTV-6