I've Seen 166!!!!!

A sudden issue in oversea branch gave me another dose of oversea
culture. I took the time to stop by the Alfa dealer in the city of
Kaoshiung, and to my surprise, they have black 166 2.5 auto-sequential shifter

The car looks better in real life, though I still don't quite agree
with the tail treatment. Look a little odd on a car of that size.
MOMO leather seats and a grand interior I would really love to have
in my next car (though not gonna happen any time too soon)

And for those interested in the latest alfa wheel shown on the 2.0Ts
156 (the one with 8 large holes) that Alfa Bill is selling, I can
tell you that his price is right on, wihtout the hassle of ordering
oversea and shipping cost. Those wheels are really work of art...

back to work

jess <--- in the sillicon valley of Taiwan and missing driving alfas.