1991 164 L purchased!

Thanks to Joe Phillip for alerting me of an ad in the Phila Inquire this
weekend for a 1991 164 L Auto this weekend. Car is all orginial black with
charcoal interior, heated seats, power sun roof, no dents at all, perfect
leather and PO just spent $2300 on complete valve job with 8 new valves (4 +
4) due to teeth on belt coming off at 40 MPH. has 84,000 miles on rest. Even
stepper moters  were replaced. I am excited!
So far all it needs is the button for the hazard switch on dash..switch
works...button just fell out and is missing...anyone have a parts car?
Also..a question. As the head was rebuilt and new valves installed, do the
valves need to be re-adjusted at some time after the initial installation?
Job was done under 1000 miles ago.
Also anyone in the Phila area looking for some Alfa's? I have three
Spiders...two Graduates, a 85 and 86 and a 88 Veloce... all for sale. Plus a
87 Gold Milano with rear quarter damage that runs good also for sale cheap.

BRUCE'S PARTS BIN  -  Italian Parts at a Discount!
256 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08344  ph: 609-358-1555
E-Mail : bruces@domain.elided          Beck Arnley Dealer
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com