Samantha

>>Please tell Jochen Tydeck to go join the Porsche forum and stick
>>to German, or learn correct Italian if he is going to try to
>>sound so imformed about something of which he obviously knows
>>nothing. <snip> * * *

>Hey, hey there! Let us not get out of hand here, please. No need
>to be rude. Also, let us can the Alfista thread.

>And Jochen, I enjoy your postings.

>Saluti		Wille R

Grazie, Wille, but that's not a problem and not very important.
I can and must live with criticism, even if it is rude.
Maybe Samantha is right - and my comment sounded too authoritarian.
(sorry, S.)
But you and all other friends know, that this was not my intention.

Ciao. Ty.
Jochen Tydecks. Germany.
http://www.tybrainstorm.de