SS brake lines, various rotors

Thanks everybody for your replies and discussion on SS brake lines and
drilled/slotted rotors for my GTV-6.  I'm quite happy with her current
braking, but the car is a "training vessel" for me to learn to tinker with.
 I was wondering if I could get a few extra percent out of her.

I like the semi-metallic pads I've put on both my Milano and GTV-6.  But
the other changes seem to be of little use to me.  My driving is street
driving, with no track time.  And with the American preoccupation for
lawsuits, the last thing I need is to be in an accident with non-DOT
approved brake componenets (even if they *are* better.)

(Nice to know I can always start a thread <g>.)

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, AR
1988 Milano Platinum, "SnowHawk", 156k miles
1984 GTV-6, "Falconi", 131k miles