vibrations when lifting

Robert Murphy asked, again
"I didn't get many responses to my query about a vibration noise I hear when I
slightly lift on the throttle. "

I can go back to my days with an English Ford (no comments that I got what I
deserved with a British car,please.)  I had a rumbling vibration that was
diagnosed at a tailshaft bushing in the transmission having gone bad.  No, it
was not cheap, even in those bygone days, but it was cheaper than replacing
the car, no easy task for a college student, I can assure you.

Good luck in finding the culprit of you discomfort

Jay Negrin
76 Alfetta GT
ARO Southern California

PS - after reading Gordy Hyde's suggestion, I would look at the exhaust system
first.  It is cheaper,and the source of SO MANY weird noises, that it is more
likely

the cause of what you describe.  AMHIK, I just forgot, is all.  As long as it
is cheaper, too, so much the better

Good luck
jn