Re: GTV "Bertone" badge

>From: Jeff Matson <jsm8@domain.elided>

>Should a '74 GTV 2000 have the "disegno di bertone" side badge on both
>sides of the car?  I only have it on the passenger side, but I would
>have thought there'd be one on each side.  Photos I have (from CarDisk,
>etc...) don't show it on the driver's side, but I don't have any shots of
>the passenger side at all, so I'm not convinced.

No, the '74 (in fact all 2000 GTV's) only have the Bertone badge on the
passenger's side. Doesn't make sense to me, they put the "fat snake"
medallion on both C pillars, after all. Earlier models had them on
both sides. Chalk it up to a "style" thing. Did they reverse it in
England and Oz? Was it still on the passenger's side or the right side?

- - Jack

| Jack Hagerty                |                                             |
| Robotic Midwives, Ltd.      |    "What luck for leaders that men          |
| Livermore, CA		      |    do not think.  The winner is never       |
| jack@domain.elided   |    asked if he lied." - Adolph Hitler       |
| (925) 455-1143 (voice/fax)  |                                             |
|        ARA #97, NAR #55105, LUNAR #002 / TRA #3943, Aero-PAC #168         |