Vintage Racecar Journal

Just to let you know that there is a n'new' American based
magazine featuring 'vintage' racing, which for Europeans means
post rather than pre-war. I am very pleased to join Vintage Racecar
as European Editor. The magazine has a website with full details,
and you can have an on-line sunscription, if you want to save paper!
See        http://www.vintageracecar.com

You can look at some of the features from the first 6 issues. I have
done a piece on the Maserati 250F, an interview with Trevor Taylor,
and the current issues has my story on the Ferrari 250 Drogo. Lots
more Italian car material coming too.

Ed McDonough    European Editor