Magnecor wire size

	I'm contemplating getting some Magnecor wires to garnish my new RML
ignition system.  RML sells 8.5 mm Magnecor wires for around $65 but I
can get 8 mm for at least $30 less.  They will be going in my '73 GTV
which will be going to Summit Point for a few FATTs and Seat Times.  Is
the .5 mm worth the extra cost?

	followup: I've been asking this list how to go about setting my GTV
SPICA injection system up correctly and to correct a cold-start problem.
 At a local AROC chapter tech session, a more knowledgeable-SPICA fellow
member and I had a concerted look-see under the hood.  We discovered
that with the long rod disconnected and the T/A removed, that the
largest the pump gap would get is around .105".  The book sez that with
the dummy T/A set to 19 mm, the pump gap should be around .145" - mine
never came close.  Wes I. sez that something inside the pump is
preventing the rack to rotate all the way open on it own.

	One suggestion was to put in some Marvel Mystery Oil and see that frees
things up.  The other was to remove the pump from the car and have a
look inside to see what what going on.  I'll try the Mystery Oil first
and if that doesn't free things up, out it comes.

	And the car runs much better now than it has before; increased pickup
and increased gas mileage (22mpg vs ~29mpg).  When warm, it starts on
just about on revolution.

	"Is dis a system???"  Mr. Natural

Bruce Giller
Takoma 'Radiation-Free-Zone and Finally ReUnited' Park, Md
'73 Alfa GTV 2000
'86 Alfa Spider
'72 Moto Guzzi Eldorado