Fuse location on GTV6

I managed to pop a fuse in a 83 GTV6, when working with the wiring
harness on the power mirror switch.  Okay, I looked all over the
fusebox and all fuses are present and accounted for.  Is there any
place else Alfa may have felt like hiding a fuse for these electrics.
Makes me think the electical wiring people like hiding Easter baskets
for people to find.

Also, installed AlfaBill's SuperPro urethane bushes for the castor
rods on the same, very pleasant improvement.

TIA,

Ciao,  Jay