Re: alfa-digest V7 #564, DeDion tube......

Hey,
	The rear hubs are held in by a double roller bearing that is tightened in by
a spanner nut.( i.e 3/4 ton GM front axle nut socket)
and the spindle shaft is held in by an axle nut under the CV flange...Been
there...not any fun....I replaced the rear wheel bearings on my GTV, get ready
for a difficult time if you don`t have an air impact wrench.....but, if you
remove the CV shaft, the rear wheels won`t fall off....
					See ya,
						Allen Williams oddioengin@domain.elided
90 Bonneville (dependable)
88 BMW 528e (awaiting transplant or crusher)
79 Alfetta Velocissima (work in progress)