1999 Convention Update

I would like to apologize to anyone who tried to access the 1999 Convention
Registration form on the KC Website (www.kcaroc.org/kcconvention.html).  I am
using a new web publishing package, that was highly rated by a PC magazine,
and it is not working very well.   I have corrected the link, so if you have
Adobe Acrobat reader, you should be able to view and print the form now.

Also, I would like to mention that there is now a list of paid up Convention
sponsors on the Convention page, and would recommend that you patronize the
sponsors who support AROC, whether you are a member of AROC or not.  I will
add more names as the money comes in.

Very few conventions would be affordable without sponsorships from vendors,
and the main reason they do, is to advertise for our business.  So please give
our sponsors some extra consideration in making your purchasing decisions.

Also added, are some additional web sites of interest to the area.  This
should save you a little time in researching other things to do in KC besides
Alfas.  For those with children planning to attend the convention, there will
be a list of kids activities included in the registration packet and posted on
the Convention page in a couple of weeks.  We have looked at childrens meal
pricing as well, and we will have some discount, but a meal at McDonalds would
be significantly cheaper than the hotel is going to charge for chicken strips.

John Justus
1999 Convention Co-Chair
Welty Fund Contributor
1995 164 Q