My own question

After sending my crabby answers, I remembered that I had a question for the community:

Can a 'transaxle' Alfa like my donor GTV6 be towed (or even rolled) after the differential and
half-axles have been removed? In other words, if I sold the rear end from the car and removed the
rear, outer CV joints, will it still roll? Put a final way, are there bearings (or even bushings)
inside of those vertical bits attached to the ends on the DeDion tube?

Or will the rear wheels simply fall off? (Can you tell I'm in uncharted territory?)

- - Eric H., Clearwater, FL