RE: CarDisc converter now available

> I have written a program that converts CarDisc CD-ROM
> databases to HTML format.  It is now available for
> immediate download at
>
>  http://www.retail.com/cd2html
>
>Let me know what you think.

this is a fine piece of work.  i ran version 3 against all four of my
cardisc cd's (1750 1968 - 1971, 2000 1971 - 1974, gtv6, and milano) and it
ran without a hitch.  the interface is much more usable than the original
cardisc program, and i can now fit the contents of all four cd's on my hard
drive.

if you're not going to charge for it then you should encourage users to
donate to the welty fund..

thanks very much for providing a much needed application.

bs