digest distribution

in order to make digest easier to scan by title (both for individual and
mass recipients), why not attempt organizing loose standards for titling
the "subject" line.  examples might be a title which reads "164: brakes:
sensor readings", "general: part suppliers in florida", or "digest
etiquette".  in other words, we might try escaping  nonsensical subjects
(of which i, for one, am also guilty) so we can scan digests more quickly
and not worry about missing say...some crucial piece of information on
headers and exhaust pipes because it's got a title like "all for one, one
for all".  i'm not suggesting any hard policing, but rather some
voluntary commitments from digest posters, and perhaps a notice when one
signs up for the digest asking others to be conscious of this informal
rule.  what do others think?  respond off digest if appropriate.

ascher
78 spider
91 164

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]