Alloy wheel repair?

This weekend I rotated the tires on my 1995 164. To my dismay, I found a
dent on the inside rim on both of my front wheels. One of the wheels has
deformed what I estimate to be about half an inch from a perfect circle.
There is no vibration or steering deviation from this damage, but I
would like to know if it is possible to repair the damage without
compromising wheel integrity, or should I ignore the damage. Worst case,
I would have to find a new set of wheels (16 inch European Version).
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Jose R. Castro
'95 164 Super