Cleaning House

Found a few items I'd like to sell at this time..perhaps someone would enjoy
collecting them as I have over the past twenty five years.  If interested,
please contact me privately for price and details:
- - Factory calendars for years 1993, 1997 and 1998 ( the 156 is highlighted).
Usual large size, in color or B+W, and filled with glorious Alfa Romeo avant
garde photography.
- - Factory-commissioned B+W pen and ink (reproduction) John Barnes drawing of
the 1975 World champion T-33/TT12 in Campari trim on parchment-like paper.
This drawing was personally signed by the late Ing. Carlo Chiti, drivers and
the Autodelta team for me at the seasons' finale at Watkins Glen, New York
July of 1975.
- - Same as above with only the signature of Ing. Carlo Chiti, Directore
Generale, Autodelta S.p.A.
- - 1991 Alfa Romeo 164 North American Press Kit, including large B+W photos,
diagrams, cutaway drawings, press information, etc.
- - A few European Alfa Romeo Press Kits and various brochures.  No list.
Inquire by model to see if I happened to have collected it over the years
during my travels to the Factory.  For instance, I have the CEM press kit by
chance.  These should be of particular interest to the serious European
collector as you guys have lived with these models all these years.
All are in excellent condition and reasonably but not Wal-mart priced.
Serious inquiries only ,please.  Bob Little