Help with purchase of 164!

I'm thinking about buying a 164-S that I looked at today. It's a 93 with
about 68,000 miles on it. It's had the timing belt replaced recently and
seems to run strong. The body and interior are in great shape but the
paint on the side view mirrors is peeling. I've seen that on a few 164s.
What can be done, replace or repaint? Also, is there anything else I
should look out for? The car seems to be in very good condition. It seems
to easy. Are there more problems with the s model (suspension for
example)? Are they difficult and/or expensive to repair? Etc.

Thanks,

Dennis

86 spider Quad.