155 Silverstone and Audi TT

Hi Folks,
I have a friend with a 1993 155 Silverstone model. There are two
questions. Firstly she has been told its a Siverstone but there arent
actually any signs to say this anywhere, but it has got a high spec with
unique wheels and half leather seats. Is there anyone who knows what the
true Silverstoone is? Secondly, is this car the fore-runner to the wide
body models which are apparenttly much better to drive. I drove this one
and must say it handles quite well. It does look like a wide body but I
always think it is difficult to tell unless you get two together.
Finally I saw one of the new Audi TT's to-day. It does look a bit
sspecial dating just about everything else on the road.

Dr M.G.Salter
School of Biological Sciences
The University Of Liverpool
Crown St