From: Simon Matthews [mailto:smatthews@domain.elided]
Sent: Friday, March 12, 1999 7:07 AM
To: 'johnb@domain.elided'
Subject: Importing

Dear Sirs,

As a recent arrival from England I was appalled to find that Alfa don't sell
here in the US.  I was hoping you may have had some experience of importing
cars from mainland Europe, or would know someone who did.  I am looking to
import a 1998-99 GTV 3.0 V6 24v Lusso.  This is not something that i am
taking lightly, I AM expecting it to cost me a considerable amount of money
on top of the outlay for the car, however as I'm sure you'll agree the new
GTV is defineatly worth it.

Again if you could give me any advice or pass my name and address around I
would be more than appreciatvie.

Cheers

Simon Matthews.