Alfa Garage Sale - '83 Spider Parts

All,
I'm losing the garage where I've kept my '83 Spider Veloce parts car.
Everything must go or else get binned.  List is below.

All prices PLUS shipping - open to offers.

- -Windshield (Bronze Tint, Alfa original, with in-screen antenna,
excellent condition) - $100  Someone had previously asked for this part.
Please remind me who you are if you're still interested.
- -Front Bumper - Good condition.  One reflector lens cracked.  The Alfa
badge is slightly dimpled but good color. - $75
- -Alternator - $25 Worth more than this as a core!
- -A/C Compressor - $25
- -Complete Bosch Fuel Injection System. Includes both black boxes from
behind the passenger seat, injectors, intake/air cleaner housing, air
flow meter, and intake plenum/plumbing. Great opporunity to stock up on
spares! - $200 for the lot.
- -"Spider Veloce" badge from front fender, some light pitting. $10
- -Exhaust Manifold - $10
- -Trunk Carpets/Trim, black - $10
- -Turn Signal/Light Controls Stalk assembly/switch, including wiring and
connectors - $20
- -Trunk Lid - includes black rubber spoiler and all badges.  Some rust on
inside trailing edge. $20
- -Plastic Coolant Reservoir - $5
- -Windshield Cleaner Reservoir - $5
- -Front Valence Piece (flat metal part that goes in front of the
windshield), including black plastic grill cover.  $10
- -Coolant Hoses, top and bottom - $5
- -Rubber Trunk Gasket - $5
- -Oil Pressure Gauge - $5
- -Temperature Gauge - $5
- -Clutch Master Cylinder - $10
- -Brightwork - trim pieces from sides/bottom of windshield, around bottom
rear of convertible top (no top of windshield piece). - $20
- -Driveshaft - $20

Lots of other bits/pieces.  Let me know or it all goes to the scrap man.

Ciao, Paul Shelton