'74 Spider parts in San Jose: cheap!

I thought APE got all the dead Alfas in the SF area. I found one they
missed...

Red Alfa Spider, 5/74 build date. Just arrived and 99% complete, including
engine and Spica. "Pick your Part" on Trade Zone Blvd in Milpitas (formerly
E&H U-Pull-It). It's against the right fence near the back.

There's a 50% off sale on March 20th if you want to gamble and wait that
long.

I'm not in the used parts business, but I will consider fetching and mailing
small parts to help other Alfisti, though I expect local readers of this will go after it quickly,
as well.

Karl
'95 168LS
(Last 2 days to bid on the GTV-6 key blanks on eBay. Half of proceeds go to the Welty Fund. I wish
I had more!)