RE: Possibly Ohio Bound...

Paul-

You're in luck!  The Cincinnati metro area - of which Dayton is a part - is a very Alfa friendly
place!  We have an active club, check out our official Web site at
http://www.cinternet.net/~phantom/ovaroc.html    Several of our members are also active in the
National AROC.  The area has some excellent mechanics with Alfa and Italian automotive specialties.

We do, unfortunately have a rather ridiculous auto emissions test in the Cincinnati metro area.
The good news is that older cars are exempt and one can classify their cars as "collectible" if
certain criteria are met.  I believe you can get the relevant information by calling
1-800-CAR-TEST.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions and need someone to show you around.

Regards-
- -August
 '63 Giulia Spider Normale
 '84 Spider Veloce