69 GTV seats

I too have had the Euro 69 GTV seats recovered - front and back.  Mine were
done 5 or 6 years ago in Montreal.  The work was done by an older (late 60s
early 70s) Armenian gentleman.  They managed to locate a vinyl somewhere in
the US that looks so much like the original basket weave that I can't tell
the difference.  He also left in the "tufts".  He told me he would never do
it again!  The car was there for 6 or 7 months and he did almost all the
work on the front seats at home in the evenings and by hand.  The results
were worth it.

Ken
69 GTV